Friday, December 11, 2009

Another Win

Played Monpoc last Monday with Stewart at the Family Games Store.  He chose Cyber Khan and I chose Gorgahadratron.  Both are Ubercorp monsters.  It started off with a bang.  On my first or second monster activation, I ran across the board and smashed him into oblivion.  From there it was a quick journey to destruction.
I still have a lot to learn about unit play.  I am not nearly as effective with my units as I should be.  Maybe I will take an older monster next time, so I can focus on my units.  It would help if I knew all the abilities of the pieces by sight.  There are like a million of them.  :)
I am seriously considering changing my blog name, now that I am on a winning streak.
More to come....
Rob

1 comment:

  1. Why wouldn't this get a Monsterpocalypse tag?

    Ya know, you do need to learn about units- I'm actually cooking up a plan to totally take advantage of your play-style (although- to be completely honest, the game you used Krackenactopotamus or whatever his name was, your unit usage was beautiful).

    Yeah, Stewart was a little out of it. Not his best game.

    You could change your blogs name to 'I don't suck as bad as I thought!'

    ReplyDelete