Friday, November 13, 2009

Update

OK!  It has been a long time since I have updated this blog.  I have been "ahem" encouraged to update it.  More like shamed into it.  If I am gonna make a blog about being a loser, then I will be damned if I will let the likes of Boisterous Enthusiasm run away with that blog while mine languishes into obscurity.  Right now I am on vacation, so it seems a good time to try to catch up with all the things that have been going on in my gaming world.  I also want to post some D and D musings because I am really excited about the new system after trying it out with a few friends.  So over the next day or so, I will be posting several new topics.

Here is to a new start!

2 comments:

  1. Who's been shaming you man? About time!

    And we're not running away. I just got lots of things to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By running away I meant having so many posts. You seem to keep up with your blog, yet another way I "lose". Someone's gotta do it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete